The Wenatchee Valley YMCA offers a variety of adult programs aimed at strengthening the spirit, mind, and body of each individual.
Check Out What is New
AMPLIFY YOUR FITNESS
AQUA STAND UP®
Registration secures your board for the best workout experience in water!
We supply the instructor, board and paddle, you supply the energy!
Six Week Sessions Monday’s •12:15-12:45pm • July 3 - Aug. 7th $60 YMembers / $96 Community Members
Thursday’s • 6:15-6:45pm • July 6th - Aug. 10th $60 YMembers / $96 Community Members
Saturday’s • 7:30-8:15am • July 1st - Aug. 5th $90 YMembers / $126 Community Members
REGISTER TODAY! CLASSES ARE HELD AT THE EASTMONT AQUATIC CENTER 980 NE 3rd Street , East Wenatchee
The air-conditioned Fitness Center offers an initial orientation is required for everyone who utilizes the fitness center. Wellness Coaches are available to answer questions, spot, and supervise the facility.
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. A health questionnaire will need to be answered before participating, and if needed, a medical consent form may be sent for your doctors approval.
Your membership includes:
- 1. One personal orientation session which consists of a YMCA Wellness Coach showing you how to use the cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
- 2. One individual ActiveTrax consultation and program set up. This can be used anytime for any member!
- 3. One to One consultation with a Personal Trainer. This one time opportunity can be used anytime during your membership!
Please call 509-662-2109 to schedule an appointment or stop in any time to speak to a Wellness Coach.
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Circuit Strength Training Machines
- Functional Fitness Equipment
- A full compliment of cardio equipment including: Seated and Upright Bikes - Steppers - Ellipticals - Treadmills - StairMaster - Concept 2 Indoor Rowers
- Core Training area with Mats
- A Complete Free Weight Room
In addition to our Fitness Center, Racquetball Courts, and two pools, the Y offers a variety of complimentary Group Exercise Classes as well as Water Fitness Classes. Climbing Wall/Sportwall opportunities are available.