The Wenatchee Valley YMCA offers a variety of adult programs aimed at strengthening the spirit, mind, and body of each individual.
Check Out What is New
AQUA STAND UP®
Secure your board today for the best workout experience in water! We supply the instructor, board and paddle, you supply the energy! (first 15 minutes are for set up of board and preview of class)
Monday’s •12:00pm - 12:45pm
Thursday’s • 6:00pm - 6:45pm
Saturday’s • 7:30am - 8:15am
4 for $40 Members // 4 for $68 Community Members
$12 per Class Members // $19 per Class Community Members
Advanced Registration Required for above pricing. Walk In Rates Available
REGISTER TODAY! CLASSES ARE HELD AT THE EASTMONT AQUATIC CENTER 980 NE 3rd Street , East Wenatchee
We are here for YOU! Come visit our air-conditioned Fitness Center!
Our Wellness Coaches are available to answer questions, spot, and supervise the facility.
Your Membership Includes:
· A Coach Connection appointment is designed to connect members with our Wellness Coaches and our Fitness Center. Wear your tennis shoes and come ready to work out! The coach will guide you through our fitness circuit or help you get set up on our ActivTrax fitness software. We are here to help you meet your health goals, make lasting changes, and navigate the fitness equipment. Our goal is to help you feel comfortable here at the Y.
· One complimentary 45-minute Personal Fitness Consultation/Training with one of our nationally certified personal trainers. Whether you're just beginning to exercise or looking to take your fitness to the next level, our Personal Trainers can help you get there!
If you haven’t scheduled one or both of these appointments simply:
Call us at 509.662.2109 or stop by membership services on your next visit.
We look forward to seeing you!
Fitness Center Equipment
· Circuit Strength Training Machines
· Functional Fitness Equipment
· Complete Free Weight Room
· Cardio equipment including: Reclined and Upright Bikes - Stair Steppers – NuSteppers - Ellipticals - Treadmills - StairMaster - Indoor Rowers – Adaptive Motion Trainers – Ascent Trainers – and more!
· Core Training area with Mats
· Suspension Trainers
In addition to our Fitness Center, Racquetball Courts, two pools, we have a variety of complimentary Group Exercise Classes, Water Fitness Classes, a Climbing Wall/Sportwall and many programs for optimal health and fitness.
M, W, F 6:40 pm - 7:30 pm Sat 10:30 am - 11:30 am