A PLACE FOR YOU Membership Information
As one of Wenatchee Valley's premier non-profit organizations, the Y is a cause for strengthening our community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
BENEFITS Y Members have complimentary access to: Group Exercise Classes * Aqua Exercise Classes * MobileFit Fitness Center with Orientation * A FREE Personal Training Consultation Eastmont YMCA Aquatic Center Reduced Program Fees Advanced Program Registration Unlimited Guest Passes National Membership Reciprocity with other YMCA's across the country
Free Babysitting is a benefit with Household Memberships Check our babysitting hours to find available times to utilize this family membership benefit. Babysitting applies when parent is in the Y facility.
Adult Members have Unlimited Guest Passes Each YMCA adult member has unlimited guest passes. Each guest you bring can visit us up to two times for free. After the second free visit, guests will be encouraged to join the Y. Returning guests will have the option to continue to visit for $12 (each visit). In case of an emergency and for the security of our members, we ask all guests to provide a valid photo ID when visiting. Guests will be asked to complete a guest waiver the first time they visit our facility. Adult member supervision is needed for all youth guests.