Our Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) course gives teenagers everything they need to know from getting started, to dealing with parents and children, to key safety, caregiving, and first aid tips.
COURSE HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• Safety and Injury Prevention
• Guidelines to make sure that everyone stays safe
• Strategies to build confidence when responding to conflict
• Play Time
• Basic Caregiving Skills
• Tips on age-appropriate play and staying involved
• Feeding, burping, diapering, and safe sleep practices
• First Aid
$65 / YMCA Members $75 / Community Members
Pre-register before the Friday of each course and receive a $10 discount.